Well, he is still in the field and I am still left home alone...
With The Kid.
The Kid decided to play with matches the other day and has subsequently been grounded, with time added as needed for back talk, refusal to listen, etc...
So, I have spent the day in a 50/50 mix of emotion... 50% having to holler at The Kid for his refusal to act his age and just complete simple tasks and back talking me. The other 50% fighting back tears cause... well... just cause.
And then there will be Korea....
I have issues handling on lousy week anymore and I'm expecting to do a whole freaking year...
Gonna take a lot of entertainment and support from friends and family, especially if I have to do it all with The Kid in tow!
Heading off to bed to try to sleep away some of the sad feelings that have been haunting me all day.
Good Night...
No comments:
Post a Comment